The Registration to the Conference is mandatory to be enabled to attend the Sessions and the Conference events (Welcome Party, Lunches, Coffee Breaks, Banquet Dinner and Social Events). Paid Registration is also mandatory to have the accepted Paper included in the published Conference Proceedings. To this end it is mandatory to complete the registration process by the firm deadline of May 15, 2017. Please follow the instructions herein described:
- For registering to the conference, you must follow the link shown in your home page of the Electronic Submission System, the same used for submitting the paper(s) (if you haven't used it before, please register to the portal following the indication shown in the login page and after having logged in, proceed with the registration to the ICCSA 2017 Conference).
- If you are an author of paper(s), you are kindly requested to pay attention to specify the paper(s) ID and title (i.e.: 100 - My paper title). as shown in your web page in the Electronic Submission System http://ess.iccsa.org.
Each Registrant is allowed to specify up to 3 paper(s), the first is included in the registration fee, the additional paper(s) are charged 225€ each. After having completed the registration procedure, you must proceed with the Payment according to the chosen method (Credit Card or Wire Transfer). At the bottom of the summary page received after having submitted the registration info clicking on the button Submit data for registering to ICCSA 2017 you will see a button for proceeding with the Credit Card payment or the instructions for making the Bank Wire Transfer payment.
- For participants who want to pay by Bank Wire Transfer, please send your payment As Soon As Possible as it takes some time to process the payment. Your payment should be received by us on or before May 15th, 2017. Bank Wire Transfer and other related fees have to be paid by the registrant (please verify carefully during the Wire Transfer payment that all costs are charged to you). Failure to pay the required amount on this date will result in the exclusion of the paper(s) from the Conference Proceedings.
- The Credit Card payment is active! After you registered specifying as preferred method the payment via Credit Card, you'll be able to see the following images and the button at the bottom of the summary page related to the registration:
Click on the button Proceed with the payment through SOAR Secure Server and you'll be directed to the Gateway for the Credit Card transaction.
ICCSA 2017 conference fees cover:
- attendance of Conference Delegates to the Sessions of the Conference
- Conference bag and material
- Free access to the Proceeding Volumes Set
- all Conference Lunches
- all Coffee Breaks
- Welcome Reception
- Banquet Dinner
- Conference Tour(s)
ICCSA 2017 conference fees are as follows:
|Before May 15th||After May 15th|
|Regular registration||520 €||570 €|
|Student registration||340 €||390 €|
|Workshop Chair registration||315 €||365 €|
|Accompanying Person* (up to 3)||120 €||170€|
|Additional paper/poster (up to 2)||225 €||225 €|
|Additional Welcome Reception**||20 €||20 €|
|Additional Banquet Dinner**||70 €||70 €|
|Additional Half Day Tour Tickets**||25 €||30 €|
* The accompanying person fee is for non-academic participants (spouses, kids) who are not paper co-authors and enables them to participate in Welcome Reception, Banquet Dinner, Guided Bus Tour(s). Conference attendance, lunches and coffee breaks are not included in the accompanying person fee.
** Subject to availability, on a first-come first-served basis, with conference organizer permission.
Notes (read carefully):
1) For each Accepted Paper, one author must register, pay the registration fee, and personally present the paper in the conference.
2) Regular/Student/Workshop Chair’s registration fee includes the tickets for the welcome reception, all conference lunches and coffee breaks, Banquet Dinner, and the tour(s). Workshop Chair registration is reserved to ICCSA 2017 Workshop Chairs (as shown at the URL: http://www.iccsa.org/workshops) who succeded running at least a session.
3) One author/presenter with multiple papers. In case an author has more than one accepted paper, the full registration will only cover one paper. Second and third papers/posters must be registered as additional papers with a fee of 225€ per additional paper.
4) Students who will attend the conference can register and pay the student registration fee. Please send a scanned copy (pdf file) of your certification as a student with name/affiliation/email address and signature of your supervisor/adviser, to:
Subject: Student-Reg ICCSA-2017.
You will be asked to present the original copy of your certification at the registration desk.
5) Once the registration payment is done, NO REFUND is available.
By Credit Card (on-Line)
From your personal page on the Electronic Submission System, http://ess.iccsa.org, press the button which invites you to register to the Conference. Visa and Master Card credit cards are allowed through the PayWay Secure Service.
By Wire Transfer
NAME OF THE BANK: Crediumbria Banca di Credito Cooperativo
BANK ADDRESS: Via Stradone, Località Moiano, 06062 Città della Pieve - PG (Italy)
ACCOUNT HOLDER: The International Conference On Computational Science and Its Applications
address: Via Mazzini 89/A, 85100 Potenza (PT), Italy
Fiscal ID: 01814970768
SWIFT Code: ICRAITRRTV0
REF: NAME SURNAME + ICCSA2017 Registration
(replace NAME and SURNAME with your full name).
1) The bank wire transfer and other related fees have to be paid by the participant.
2) After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to:
Subject: Payment NAME SURNAME(Note: Fill in NAME SURNAME with your full name, so that we will be able to monitor your payment with your registration entry).
Note: To facilitate the acknowledgement of bank wire transfer payment, be sure to provide your complete name, details of amount paid, and other applicable information. Insufficient information causes delay and problems.